We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.
We have decided to offer you an appointed as our sole agent for New York.
Your experience in this field make us believe that you can be a good agent.
We feeling inclined to agree to your agency of our products.
We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.
After paying due consideration to your proposals and investigating your business standing , we have decided to appoint you as our agent in the district you defind.
Considering that you are experienced in promoting the sale of our crafted paper and your market still have potential, we have decide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local market.
We regret that we are unable to accept your proposal since we already have an agent in your area.
We have already appointed a Tokyo-Silk as our agent in your territory.
Sorry, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.
We have honestly consider your proposal to represent us in your city for the sale of Chinese porcelain vases and have now appointed you as our agent.
Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration , if possible we should like to know your plan to push the sale of your products.
I think we have to about your proposal about agency carefully.
Please tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion so that we may proceed with our negotiations about the terms of agency agreement.
Your proposal for sole agency will soon be under careful study.
We are not inclined to consider any questions concerning agents.
We are not prepare to point a agent for your district.
We have no intention of considering exclusive sells in your market at present
We are not ready yet to discuss the question of agency in the present moment.
Since the market situation is not known to us, we are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.
As the volume of business concluded by you is not big enough, we won' t consider the question of agency.
We think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency at present stage.
The time is not yet mature to discussion of agency.
We would like to say that this initial stage contract between us , both side do not understand each other very well, so there seems to be no sufficient bases for us to negotiate agency.
I am afraid that this is not good time yet to push the sales of our product in your market.
We do not think the time is right for the discussion of the question of exclusive agency.
We regret to say that since there is so far no transaction concluded between us, we have to decline your quest for agency.
The question of agency is still under consideration and we hope you will continue your effort to push the sale of our product at present stage.
We shall not consider pointing you as our sole agent until your sales record justify our doing so.
Shall we discuss the matter of agency when your market condition turns better?