2）具体询价：所谓具体询价实际上就是请求对方报盘（request for an offer）。也就是说，买方已准备购买某种商品，或已有现成买主，请卖方就这一商品报价。
1. Our buyers asked for your price list or catalogue.
2. Prices quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver.
3. I would like to have your lowest quotations C.I.F. Vancouver.
4. Will you please send us your catalogue together with a detailed offer?
5. We would appreciate your sending us the latest samples with their best prices.
6. Your ad in today's China Daily interests us and we will be glad to receive samples with your prices.
7. Will you please inform us of the prices at which you can supply?
8. If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you.
9. If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market, we would consider signing a long-term contract with you.
10. As there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you for a special discount.
11. We would appreciate your letting us know what discount you can grant if we give you a long-term regular order.
12. Please quote your lowest price CIF Seattle for each of the following items, including our 5% commission.
13. Please keep us informed of the latest quotation for the following items.
14. Mr. Smith is making an inquiry for green tea.
15. Now that we have already made an inquiry on your articles, will you please make an offer before the end of this month?
16. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within 3 months after receipt of the covering letters of credit.
17. Please quote us your price for 100 units of Item 6 in your catalog.
18. Those items are in the greatest demand in foreign markets.
19. Would you please quote me your prices for the goods?
20. We have quoted this price based on careful calculations.
A: Good afternoon. I am Mr. Brown, the Import manager of Atlantic Industries Ltd, Sidney, Australia. This is my card.
B: Good afternoon, Mr. Brown. My name is Mrs. Anderson, manager of the sales department.
A: Nice to see you, Mrs. Anderson.
B: Nice to see you too, Mr. Brown. Won't you sit down?
A: Thank you.
B: What would you like, tea or coffee?
A: I'd prefer coffee if you don't mind.
B: Is it your first trip to the Fair, Mr. Brown?
A: No, it's the fourth time.
B: Good. Is there anything you find changed about the Fair?
A: Yes, a great deal. The business scope has been broadened, and there are more visitors than ever before.
B: Really, Mr. Brown? Did you find anything interesting?
A: Oh, yes. Quite a bit. But we are especially interested in your products.
B: We are glad to hear that. What items are you particularly inter – ested in?
A: Women's dresses. They are fashionable and suit Australian women well, too. If they are of high quality and the prices are reasonable, we'll purchase large quantities of them. Will you please quote us a price?
B: All right.
– 连衣裙。这些连衣裙的款式不仅时髦，而且很适合澳洲妇女穿着。 如果这些衣服质量好，价格合理，我们将大量订购。您能开个价吗？
A: I'm glad to have the opportunity of visiting your corporation. I hope to conclude some substantial business with you.
B: It's a great pleasure to meet you, Mr. Brown. I believe you have seen our exhibits in the showroom. May I know what particular items you're interested in?
A: I'm interested in your hardware. I've seen the exhibits and studied your catalogues. I think some of the items will find a ready market in Canada. Here is a list of my requirements, for which I'd like to have your lowest quotations, C.I.F. Vancouver.
– 很高兴见到您，布朗先生。我想您已经看过我们展示厅里的产品了。 可否知道您具体对哪些商品感兴趣？
– 我对你们的五金产品感兴趣。我已看过你们的展示品并仔细看过你 们的目录册。我想其中的一些产品很快就能在加拿大畅销。这是我 所列的需求单，请给予优惠的报价，温哥华到岸价。
B: Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers?
A: I'll do that. Meanwhile, could you give me an indication of price?
B: Here are our F.O.B. price lists. All the prices in the lists are subject to our confirmation.
A: What about the commission? From European suppliers I usually get a 3 to 5 percent commission for my imports. It's the general practice.
B: As a rule we don't allow any commission. But if the order is a substantial one, we'll consider it.
A: You see, but I do business on a commission basis. A commission on your prices would make it easier for me to promote sales. Even two or three percent would help.
B: That's something we can discuss later.
– 佣金呢？从欧洲供销商那里，我通常可以得到进口产品3-5%的佣 金。这是惯例。
– 一般来说，我们不允许任何佣金。但是如果订单数量可观，我们会 考虑的。
– 但我是在佣金的基础上做生意的。你们在价格上提供佣金将使我推 销产品更加容易一些。即使2%或3%也是可以的。
A: When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, that is to say, the final offer, Mr. London?
B: We'll have them worked out by this evening and let you have them tomorrow morning. Would you be free to come by then?
A: Yes. I'll be here tomorrow morning at 10.
B: Perfect. Our offer remains open for 3 days.
A: I don't need that long to make up my mind. If your prices are agreeable and if I can get the commission I want, I can place the order right away.
B: I'm sure you'll find our price most favorable. Elsewhere prices for hardware have gone up tremendously in recent years. Our prices haven't changed much.
– 我们将在今晚制定出来，明天早上让你拿到。到时你有时间过来 吗？
– 我不需要那么长时间来做决定。如果你们提供的价格合适，而且如 果我能得到我想要的佣金，我可以立即下订单。
– 你会发现我们的价格是优惠的。近几年来，其他地方五金的价格 上涨幅度很大，而我们的价格变化不大。
A: I'm glad to hear that. As I've just said, I hope to conclude some substantial business with you.
B: We shall be very pleased. Is there anything else I can do for you, Mrs. Anderson?
A: I'm buying for chain department stores in Canada. They are also interested in Egyptian carpets. Could you introduce me to the
person in charge of this line?
B: Certainly, I'll make an appointment for you with Mr. Jordan of the Egypt National Native Produce and Animal By-products Import and Export Corporation.
A: Thank you very much.
– 我为加拿大的连锁百货店选购货物。他们还对埃及地毯很感兴趣。 你们能为我介绍做这行的人吗？
– 当然可以。我会为您和乔丹先生预约一下，他是埃及国家土畜产进 出口公司的。